Sunday, August 5, 2007

Soundtrack for 'The Good Luck Kiss'

I listen to music when I write. Every story has different songs.
Here's the soundtrack for The Good Luck Kiss.


Breakaway-Kelly Clarkson (Entire CD)
Stone Cold- Rainbow
Since You Been Gone-Rainbow
I Surrender-Rainbow
Can’t Let You-Rainbow
Hard to Say I’m Sorry-Chicago
Look Away-Chicago
Stay The Night- Chicago
Will You Still Love Me-Chicago
Love Me Tomorrow-Chicago
What Kind of Man Would I Be-Chicago
You’re the Inspiration-Chicago
I Don’t Wanna Live Without Your Love-Chicago
Hard Habit To Break-Chicago
Along Comes A Woman- Chicago
We Can Last Forever-Chicago
I Just Want To Be Your Everything-Andy Gibb
Shadow Dancing-Andy Gibb
An Everlasting Love-Andy Gibb
Love is Thicker than Water-Andy Gibb
Our Love Don’t Throw It All Away-Andy Gibb
Time is Time-Andy Gibb
After Dark-Andy Gibb
Only a Memory-Smithereens
A Girl Like You-Smithereens
Drown In My Own Tears-Smithereens
Blue Period-Smithereens
Blues Before and After-Smithereens
Yesterday Girl-Smithereens
Too Much Passion-Smithereens
Miles From Nowhere-Smithereens
In a Lonely Place-Smithereens
I’m Leaving You-Scorpions
Still Loving You-Scorpions
Tragedy-Bee Gees
To Love Somebody-Bee Gees
Words-Bee Gees
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart-Bee Gees
Heartbreaker- Bee Gees
How deep is your love- Bee Gees
Let Go-Cheap Trick
No Mercy-Cheap Trick
The Flame -Cheap Trick
Never had a lot to lose-Cheap Trick
Dumb Girls- Lucy Woodward
Blindsided-Lucy Woodward
Magic- Olivia Newton-John
Suddenly- Olivia Newton-John and Cliff Richards
Suspended in Time- Olivia Newton-John
The Fall- ELO
Don’t Walk Away- ELO
It’s Over- Goo Goo Dolls
What do you need?-Goo Goo Dolls
Is Life After Love?- Shania Twain
Cleveland Rocks-Ian Hunter

No comments: